Thursday, April 6, 2017

SPRING! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spring in Newport Tennessee April 2017! I took a series of three of these photos trying to capture the buds just opening up on my neighbor's Tree.  I got the Barn in the pasture next door in this photo. 
This is what Spring looked like a week ago.  Today it's a rainy cold day! it's in the 40's out there, Chilly and windy with a wind chill in the high 30's   Brrrrrrrrrrrr  Oh well - It's said April Showers bring May Flowers - Really? Cant wait till the weekend when the temps are back in the 70's. 
I'm listening to the news about the storm that Blew thru last night. Straight line winds did a lot of damage in Knoxville, blowing off roofs and downing trees but not tornados noted Thankfully!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.