Friday, February 15, 2013

Feb Finish - Meadow Lark Row Quilt

Feb Finish - Mid Month Progress -  Meadow Lark Row Quilt
While at Retreat this past Mon - Wed I worked on my Februarys Lovely finish - My Meadowlark Row Quilt. It was exciting to be there and to be able to devote so much time to this quilt.  The Pattern by Designer Meg Tybra of Nutmeg Quilts will be exquisite when finished.  I was able to get all the rows put together and now to square them up and add the border.  wow! I am so excited to be getting this quilt finished.

 I will enjoy putting it on my bed for Spring! 
 
 



MEDOWLARK ROW QUILT  ON THE DESIGN WALL


On the Design wall Ready to Square up! and piece together then add the borders...

  I will do Surface Quilting and Trapunto to finish this little birdie off.

  The Butterfly also will be surface quilted and Trapunto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.