Thursday, February 7, 2013

Meadowlark Row Quilt - my Feburary Finish

I would like to make my February Finish A Lovely Year of Finishes- my quilt topper. Meadowlark Row Quilt. by Nutmeg Quilts. This beautiful Quilt was Designed by Meg Tybra using the Meadow Lark Panel & fabrics from Benartex with creams, beiges, rich plums and lavenders & Blacks.  Very Elegant.
 
 I started this quilt early February of last year taking classes with my friend Diane at my LQS "Riverside Quilting LLC" in River Falls WI.  I joined the class late and Meg was so sweet to let me get in on the fun.  I enjoyed our sessions and did manage to get a lot of the blocks done while taking classes.  I should have kept going but life kicked in and my constant shoulder pain took the forefront, (I had been experiencing discomfort thru Nov/Dec 2011, after going to PT for 8 weeks with no relief it was determined that I needed surgery...MAJOR SX - so the rest of the winter/summer was taken up with Dr's Visits with the goal of getting this done....Finally in late Aug I had surgery replacing my shoulder - extensive Rehab - I was back to my sewing machine in late Sept, I remember trying to piece using 1 hand .LOL).  Enough Said -

 I am Ready for anything this year!   

 Wow Meg is an amazing Designer

 I want to do Trapunto on this middle Panel

An amazing Block, I love the color and fabrics
that go with this quilt.

Row one blocks are pieced and ready
 

 
This is an amazing Block