Thursday, February 7, 2013

Meadowlark Row Quilt - my Feburary Finish

I would like to make my February Finish A Lovely Year of Finishes- my quilt topper. Meadowlark Row Quilt. by Nutmeg Quilts. This beautiful Quilt was Designed by Meg Tybra using the Meadow Lark Panel & fabrics from Benartex with creams, beiges, rich plums and lavenders & Blacks.  Very Elegant.
 
 I started this quilt early February of last year taking classes with my friend Diane at my LQS "Riverside Quilting LLC" in River Falls WI.  I joined the class late and Meg was so sweet to let me get in on the fun.  I enjoyed our sessions and did manage to get a lot of the blocks done while taking classes.  I should have kept going but life kicked in and my constant shoulder pain took the forefront, (I had been experiencing discomfort thru Nov/Dec 2011, after going to PT for 8 weeks with no relief it was determined that I needed surgery...MAJOR SX - so the rest of the winter/summer was taken up with Dr's Visits with the goal of getting this done....Finally in late Aug I had surgery replacing my shoulder - extensive Rehab - I was back to my sewing machine in late Sept, I remember trying to piece using 1 hand .LOL).  Enough Said -

 I am Ready for anything this year!   

 Wow Meg is an amazing Designer

 I want to do Trapunto on this middle Panel

An amazing Block, I love the color and fabrics
that go with this quilt.

Row one blocks are pieced and ready
 

 
This is an amazing Block
 

2 comments:

  1. I just read this to Phyllis. Wow what an accomplishment for you. Too bad she can't see these picturesl... Maybe when you see her next, you could bring some pictures.. Good work & I hope you are now feeling very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.