Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April is Here and Spring is in the air!

My Center panel with Trapunto and Surface Quilting

Ready for the borders after a little pres
well it looks like spring is in the air. at least it was on Easter Sunday.  although I had not been in my studio for the past few day's I made up for it today.  I woke early, realized that I had missed the deadline for my March finish so I worked on my MeadowLark Row Quilt today. I joined all the rows together, applied the 1st and 2nd border and the Outer border on the sides.  Tomorrow I will finish up the Top and bottom border and get my finished top ready for quilting.  I've posted pictures of my progress on my Flickr page so head on over to see my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.