Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Quilting/Sewing Arts Studio is beginning to take shape

It will be three weeks tomorrow since I have arrived here in Tennessee.  I am enjoying this area, the beauty of nature is all around me from the birds singing in the trees and flitting from one feeder to another to the lovely Yucca plant that is flowering in my neighbor's garden, the mountains are an awesome sight as I drive around to do my daily errands, the people are very friendly.  Roses are in bloom all over along side the roads and in the gardens.  I am slowly getting things put away and working on my sewing room to co-ordinate were I want things to go.  Today my friend Valoriea and I picked up a few bookshelves and cabinets at the local yard sales for my sewing area.  Yesterday I went on a shop hop to a few local quilt shops in the surrounding area.  The Cherry Pit & Red Barn Quilts in Seviersville and Holloway's Country Home in Cosby.  I enjoyed the day out traveling the roads to these shops.  You can read about my excursion on my blog: "Creative Lady's Enthusiastic Thoughts" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.