Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time to re-orginize my stash

Some of the Projects I finished for our Holiday Sale.
Scrappy Hot Pads, A Patchwork Purse and appliqued kitchen Towel and hot pad

My Patchwork Purse
My Pieced Hot Pad


 

I need to reorganize my stash of Fabrics both my fat Quarters, scraps and larger pieces.  It has been a very hectic few weeks since I started to sew again after my shoulder replacement surgery and I have finished quite a few projects,  1st was the hot pads I made for the sale we had at my church for our annual bakery and craft/art sale on the 19th of this month.  I only was able to put a few things in this year but all of them sold.  I even put in my purple purse that I made.  I am glad they sold because this means more dollars for our women's missions projects.  My group "the Quilters at 3rd and Vine" raffled off another quilt this year.  The winner was very excited about the quilt.    I tried to blog about the progress of these projects on my sewing blogs, Quilting & Sewing Arts & Quilting and Sewing Arts Studio.  In my studio I go into a lot more detail about the process of creating my projects.  I enjoy sharing my projects.  My latest project was creating wonky log cabin blocks for the Sandy Quilt Block Drive.  this is an ongoing endeavor for the survivors of Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.