Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wow I'm home and still enjoying my summer

I can't believe my working trip is over and I've been home a week already.  I have had so much fun on my trip and in between.  Life is Good and God is Great.  I feel very Blessed.  Sat August 17th I attended a fun Baby Shower for my 31st grandbaby coming in November.  Proud Papa Earl & Proud Mamma Rikki were excited and the food was the best ever.  Aunty Beth & Nan did a Great job putting it all together.  I was so excited to be able to share the Baby Quilt I am making for little Amelia.  This is the top I finished at my quilt retreat this past July.  I have it ready to Quilt and plan to have it done by the time little baby "Amelia" arrives in November. 
Winnie the Pooh Baby Quilt
This is the Diaper Cake fashioned by my Daughter Beth.  She put it on Pintrest - it is just adorable
Rikki & Earl - New Parents to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.