Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'm off to the Patchwork Harvest XI Quilt Show today!

I hope you will all join me at the Patchwork Harvest XI Quilt Show Today at the Middle School in Hudson WI from 11am - 4pm at 1300 Carmichael Road.   Come and see the marvelous quilts done by the Ladies and Men of the Hudson Heritage Quilters.  Yesterday the Mayor and his wife stopped by and enjoyed the show.  We have a variety of vendors there for you and a silent auction too.  You can catch me at the Raffle ticket table by our lovely Raffle quilt done by the ladies of the Guild.  Later I will be at the admission table in the afternoon.  at 1pm today our Speaker will be Lori Allison  of Allison Designs.  Yesterday our speaker was Debbie Bowles of Maple Island Designs.  She gave two presentations and I understand the morning one was standing room only.  I missed that one but was able to be there for her afternoon presentations and it was quite awesome.  She discussed Curves from her book on using curves in quilts and her quilts were very spectacular.  Hope to see you there.  - Diane Swett 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.