Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's a great Saturday Morning in November

A Triangle Bag I made at the February Retreat 2013
Today is the 1st Saturday in November.  I am planning to finish more coaster sets and pot holders.  Yesterday I ordered two pot holder pattern sets from Annies e-patterns Central.  Last night I made the templates and cut them out for each pattern.  I can't wait to use up more scraps on these pot holders. 

 I also downloaded a free pattern yesterday  for Triangle purses from Pintrest. I have been making these little triangles purses since this spring in preparation for Christmas.  Thank you Dale Potter for your pattern.  It has given me a new perspective on how to make them in a simpler way. Here are some I have already made.
Thursday the pattern arrived for the Spinning Diamonds Quilts.  Now to gather my fabrics for this quilt.  I am excited because this will be my 1st quilt using Batiks. 
Other bags I made during the spring/summer 3013
in Preparation for Christmas

Town Square
Town Square
Pot Holders 
Six Mosaic Pot Holders
Six Mosaic Pot Holders
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.