Saturday, March 8, 2014

I Created My Custom Bundle of Fabric From My Stash - Easter Colors

Color Scheme from Pile O' Fabric's Stash Share

My Custom bundle of fabrics from my stash.
Did I tell you that I have decided to organize my fabric stash of fat Quarters so I created a custom bundle using the color scheme from Pile O' Fabric for this week. I love the color scheme for this week. Easter Colors, Dust Blue, Mustard, Regal, Violet, Tulip, and Rose.  I also gathered up matching threads.  The bright print is from Springs Industries "952 "Florence Allover", the dark tulip is a cotton I picked up at the West Virginia Quilt Shop last summer on my way to my cousin's wedding; the pink floral is Classic Cottons/FCI 1991 the three others were purchased in various Stores a while back so  I do not know were they are from.  I enjoyed playing with my fabrics although I had difficulty with my pink's since there were many shades.
My Bundle all tied up.
I was able to print out the color scheme on photo paper and after gathering my fabrics together I tied them together in a pretty bow and placed the picture under the bow.  Now to look at the other color schemes she has and make more custom bundles from my stash.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.