Friday, August 29, 2014

My quilting and sewing arts studio is taking shape.

My studio is Finally taking shape. It has been a long process but with the help of a friend the three bookcases I had purchased at a thrift shop were moved into place. I am unpacking my books and magazines to place in thier designated Homes. Quilting and sewing to go in the bookshelf by my quilting/sewing table, my other books for doll making, jewelry making, photography, polymer clay and art in the bookshelf by my designated work station for that. The shorter bookshelf will hold supplies for sewing & quilting, the closet will hold my fabric and larger items & the hall closet  is designated to scraping & card making supplies. All my boxes with supplies are in the center of the room waiting to be emptied and placed into their designated areas.  Now all I need is a table for my work/cutting station and a tray table to hold my custom made ironing board (at the moment I'm using two empty storage containers stacked together with my board plopped on top). Lol - whatever works. I'll take some photos later to show mmy progress.  Below are my begining, with my sewing machine table at the early stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.