Wednesday, July 27, 2016

RxR block from "The Stitchery" is finished


Row by Row 2016 
Home Grown & Sewn
The Stitchery - Rome Ga



My 1st Block is pieced together - from the Stitchery in Rome Ga.  I enjoyed working on this kit but the Star blocks at each end did not have enough of the proper size hst for the red star points so each block has one point cut from
the border print. the kit pieces came with fusible web backing Applique pieces and I did a blanket stitch n red around the Plate.
I placed several hearts over the States I have lived in. New York is my home State, Then I moved to Minnesota in 1986, Wisconsin in 2008 and Tennessee in 2014. I still need to finish doing an applique stitch around the US and quilting it after I decide if I will make a wall hanging or make it into a quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.