Sunday, May 26, 2013

A cloudy spring Sunday

The sky is overcast today, gray and cool, another April like spring day.  Here in western Wisconsin we continue to be about 3 weeks behind as far as spring showers an May flowers.  At my daughter's home the daffodils are still slow to awaken, the bleeding heart finally has come up to bloom & her red Lilies are just peeking up from under the ground.  (I thought they might not make it this year.)  Yesterday I went over to the RV campgrounds in Woodbury, MN to visit my Son and his girls.  They were camping out for this memorial day weekend.  It was a cool morning, cloudy with a threat of rain.  The sun peeked out from the clouds occasionally. 
Friends
 

after adding air to the tires and
off with the training wheels off they go!

Echo deep in thought
 
It was nice to be out under the trees with the birds singing and the children playing.  My granddaughter's even went swimming in the heated pool.  I felt quite relaxed there.  I liked the cabins on the perimeter - I am considering renting one for a few days during the summer.  would be nice.  very close to home yet a world away.  I took some fun pictures while there. 

Today is Sunday I feel very lazy and slow today.  That's OK! I didn't get anything finished for Friday's Finishes but I plan to spend time in my sewing studio today working on some projects in the works.  I am making a case for my 17" computer and I want to work on the Hobo Tote,  , (I bought the template at Nancy's Notions warehouse on retreat early may.)  I also want to work on some of my drawings for my daughter Nan's book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.