Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another Bus Trip!

I had a long day today and despite the funky weather it was a good one. Started the morning off celebrating grandparents day at my Granddaughter's school, Echo & Ruthie, along with Their other Grandma Deb. It was enjoyable. then with a few hours to spend before my Iv Therapy,(for my Rheumatoid Arthritis), I had my hair done, shopped for some tops and then after my Therapy drove home in the rainy, snow mix. Travel was ok. Got back home about 4:30 just in time to stop at my community CTr were I played cards with my friends and had Pizza. that was fun. It was a nice way to say goodbye to a friend who will be moving to Ohio soon. after all the fun and laughter I got home about 7:30 - watched a little TV - Ate supper and am now getting ready for another trip in the morning. A bus trip to Beaver Dam with my Sewing Guild friends to "Nancy's Notions - weekend to see Nancy Zieman - who hosts channel 2's Sewing with Nancy. I have been watching that show for almost 40 yrs and am so excited to finally meeting her. I have a class at her shop on Friday and can hardly wait. Will let you all know how it went when I get Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.