Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 BOM Paper Pieced Quilted Postcards

Today I worked on my January Paper Pieced Quilted Postcards that I am following on Facebook group QUILTING.  Carol Ann Ferrari-Rogers uploaded a pattern for us to follow for our January BOM.  It is a paper pieced block measuring 41 /2" x 6 1/2" unfinished.  For each month we have the option to make 3 blocks using one for a postcard, one for a mug rug and one to be sewn together at the end of the year for a wall quilt hanging.  Each person can choose to make one or all three of each months paper piecing pattern.  I feel like I want to make all 3.  Here is the finished January block for my Postcard.  Thank you Helena Dantoni for the pattern. 
Paper Pieced finished Block

My Finished Quilted Postcard
 


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.