Friday, January 3, 2014

A new year of quilting has begun for me

It's a new year and time to review those projects that I completed and those that need to be finished.  A nice sunny cold day outside.  the wind chill is horrific but it promises to be a warmer day today.  in the upper 20's lol - I just took my car in for an oil change and it was a wicked short walk to my car after it was finished due to the winds.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!  I am seriously contemplating moving to a warmer climate by years end.  Where I'm not sure but I do need it to be somewhere warmer year round.  My rheumatoid arthritis is kicking ass this winter and it hasn't even started! 
But on to warmer thoughts of quilts, sewing and relaxing in my sewing studio! 
My ButtonMy first project I want to finish this month is the Baby Quilt I am making for my newest granddaughter Amelia.  I just have to finish quilting it since the binding is already done.  I can see it now sitting on my sewing machine - almost ready, a small project but a perfct one to start the new year! 

Then I will review my finished projects for 2013


Binding applied and now I am working on quilting it.

 A close p of Winnie the Pooh. 

Baby quilt top ready to be quilted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.