Wednesday, January 8, 2014

more finishes for finish Friday this week

The Paper Pieced Crazy Quilted Postcard Mug Rug yesterday but was unable to upload a picture here on my blog. I am having trouble with my internet  explorer and can't seem to get on blogspot to write so I am writing from my tablet.  Thank goodness.  You can see a picture of it on my facebook page Quilting and Sewing or the FB group Quilting.  This is a picture of it unbound.  You can see Block #'s 1 & 2 in my previous blog, (which was meant to be posted on Friday.).  Block 3 is also finished  in shades of blue, I haven't crazy quilted it yet, it will be saved as a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"  block and sewn together with the 12 other BOM's made over the course of the year.

My Crazy Quilted Postcard BOM Block #2 used in a Mug Rug.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.