Friday, December 7, 2012

Finish Up Friday

Last evening I finished hand-basting my Christmas Runner top to bottom.  I choose to do it by hand because I wanted the detail on the backing fabric to fall in the middle without shifting.  Today I will quilt it and add the binding by machine.  I just watched a video on YouTube; How To Bind a Quilt With a Sewing Machine -- Jenny Doan shows how to bind with a sewing machine. To get the materials needed to do this project.    She was very thorough and made it seem easy to do.  I will add pictures later today. 



 
This shows the pieced block I prepared to place in the middle of my backing fabric.

 




Well my Christmas Runner is done. I am not really happy about how The pictures turned out but I did want to show them to you anyway. 

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.