Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Working on Baby Quilts this week

Choo Choo Dinoz Pattern
This Summer I was able to piece 4 baby quilts and this week I started to quilt the Winnie the Pooh quilt that I am making for my Grandbaby Amelia who is due in November.  I also started to piece together a very cute quilt for my Great Grand Baby Emmet who arrived last week 10/3/2013 - My daughter Marie gave me the quilt fabric and pattern late summer but I was going away going on my 3rd road trip and didn't get home till late Sept.  What a pretty quilt pattern from Studio E Fabrics named Choo Choo Dinoz.  The panel with coordinating fabrics are colorful and the Dinoz Characters are adorable.  I finished cutting apart the panel today and pieced together the 1st section.  tomorrow I will work on the second section. 
Polka Dotted Dino

























Soft green stripes and yellow squares surround this Polka Dotted Dino.  Of course Dinoz Babies travel the world over.

1 comment:

  1. I will work more on this quilt this week. the 1st blocks turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.