Thursday, October 24, 2013

Quilted at the point Tuesday morning with my quilting buddies Gwen & Frank

a pair of Mug Buddies Coasters ready for binding

 

yesterday morning I joined my quilting buddies at the point for our usual Tuesday morning quilting session.  we each worked on items that we want to place in the Holiday Craft Fair.  It was a nice cool autumn day and we were getting and matching colors for our projects.  I chose more fabric for my mug buddies that I am making.  I have 5 sets of 2 sandwiched together and ready for binding and just need to make 5 more sets.  I also started working on a hot pad similar to the ones I made last year.  I want to make 10 of these for the sale in different kitchen colors using a crazy quilting pattern.  Wow I have a lot to do.  I am also working on a Halloween Candle mat using a free table runner pattern I downloaded from a blog.  I am using fabric from my winnings when I went on the Fall Harvest Shop Hop Bus trip.   

Scrappy Pot Holder 2012
Halloween Fat Quarters "My Winnings"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.