Sunday, September 15, 2013

Here at Motel 6 again. Guess why!

It was another uneventful day until we got back from shopping this afternoon.  The  morning was spent leisurely packing up my gear and getting ready for my trip back home.  Valoriea and I decided to go to Walmart to pick up a few things.  She shopped for garden items and I got snacks to take along on my trip.  When we returned home we were greeted by a blast of hot air, the temp inside was 80 and the outside temp was about the same.  the AC went on the fritz again.  we both hated the idea of another night at the Motel 6 in Newport TN but as the eve went on it got hotter and unbearable.   I put all my packed luggage in the car ready for tomorrows departure and packed my computer and overnight bag for another night at the motel.  Boy was I sweating buckets - my hair was wet and my face was flushed.  Valoriea grabbed my bottle of Gatorade for me to take along.  I did not want to have a fainting spell or leg cramps tonight.  So Here we sit, me on the computer and Valoriea reading a book, at least we are cooler. What a way to spend my last eve here.  not very relaxing But cooler than 85 degrees.  LOL
Newport TN Motel 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.