Monday, September 23, 2013

I've had such a Blessed Summer but am so ready for Autumn to here.

Fall has arrived. Cooler Temps and beautiful sunshine with a warm yet cooler breezes. working on several projects today, quilting, blogging & drawing - I love this weather. so pleasant to be able to wear a light sweater for comfort.  Today I want to do some quilting on one or two of my baby quilts.  Then work on a proofing project for Pile O Fabric and later in the day sit out on my patio or porch and do a drawing project that is due in Nov.  I am feeling pretty rested today and energetic.  Love Fall Weather and cant wait for the trees to change into their autumn finery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.