Saturday, January 19, 2013

Frosty's Cabins continues

the top fabric is the one I made the corner stars from

The top blue is the background and the dark blue on the bottom is my small border
the beginning of my log cabin




I have finished the six log cabin blocks I need for my center in the greens and blues I chose and have sewn them together & added a dark blue border with my tone on tone fabric.  I like the way they look.  yesterday I finished my 4 corner stars in green and blue.  Very pretty.  I now have to figure out the color I want for my border.  At this point I am not sure if I will add the appliques of trees and snowmen.  Mmmmm  decisions, decisions.  I will let this sit for the rest of the day to ponder this.  Anyway I have a playdate with my kids - The grownup ones.  we will be scrapbooking together this afternoon.  I am looking forward to this.  I want to put together all the Christmas photos and cards I received.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.