Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Started a New Project Yesterday

Every Tuesday I try to meet with my quilting buddies at the Pointe - I love this little group.  We are very supportive of each other and work well together.  Frank brought in a pattern for us to share and I had chosen to do it in Blues and Greens... I had some fat quarters that were given to me for my Birthday that I wanted to use in washed blue hues and green prints.  Mmmmm, also some one had donated some fabrics to our group...I knew I could fill in with color....

Frosty's Cabins
The pattern is from McCall's Quilting Quick Quilts Magazine/winter 1998/99. (Love those old magazines); called Frosty's Cabins a table topper designed by Laura DeMarco & Rita DeMarco.  A log cabin design with applique.  Applique is something new for our group. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.